- To correlate real-world results of:
- Bethesda (BDC) classification
- Mutation panel (ThyGENX®)
- Two-tiered (positive, negative) miRNA classifier (ThyraMIR®)
- To examine the projected real-world absolute risk of cancer of BDC III and BDC IV nodules given mutation panel and miRNA classifier results
The utility of combined mutations and microRNA expression profiling in assessing cancer risk in thyroid nodules
Patient management decisions are based on the independent medical judgment of the physician and molecular test results should be taken into consideration in conjunction with all relevant imaging, clinical findings, patient and family history, as well as patient preference.